Thursday, September 13, 2012

Jewelry Organizing


I am a true believer when it comes to accessorizing. I think the right amount of accessories can bring together and finish any look to make it the "perfect outfit". 

Moving from Philadelphia to NYC has made me face the reality of how much stuff I have.. as I unpacked my box full of accessories, I realized I haven't seen some of them in ages, never-mind wearing them! I guess if I don't see them I forget I had them.

I went on amazon and bought this Cork Board made it my necklace board. I went with the smaller one 18"x22" to help me really pick and choose which ones I want to keep (to prevent hoarding and holding onto things that I have not or won't ever wear). 

I also ordered a bracelet organizer as well (see below)

I have not found a good way to organize my rings yet.. I thought about getting one of those hand (see below), but for some reason it gives me the creeps, and I tested one out at Urban Outffiters, they only hold about 5-8 rings comfortably, and yes, I have more than that. So I'm still brain storming.. and open to ideas!


How do you guys organize your jewelries? 






No comments:

Post a Comment