Thursday, September 6, 2012

BLAH

It's been such a hectic weekend/week. I wish I could make my way to Manhattan and photograph all the models on the streets during the amazing first day of fashion week, but I'm stuck home with all the boxes and the joy of unpacking. I tried cheering myself by thinking I'm opening boxes and boxes of presents like it's xmas morning, but that happiness is fading away as I open the boxes and instead of finding shoes and clothes (like the first 10 boxes) I'm finding kitchen and bathroom necessities...blah! I been distracting myself with the new Dave Matthew Band CD, while browsing my favorite fashion blogs, tumblrs, and listening/watching documentaries of Bill Cunningham, The September Issue etc. 

Honestly, I was very upset when I was ripped away from everyone I loved in Philadelphia and the city that I have grown so fond of, it was a familiar space to me with my safe spots (my baristas if you are reading this, I miss you all dearly). But I have never fallen or have a change of mind for something as fast as this city (NYC). I live, breath, and honestly can say I am 100% willing to dedicate my life to this world so called fashion, and I think there's no where else I'd rather be. Don't get me wrong, I still miss you all back in Philly dearly, and please come visit me, but I think I'll be settling here for a (long) while.

Love you all,

Cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment