Thursday, August 30, 2012

F is for Fall



Chanel Nail Colour in 559 Frenzy ($27) milky greige, with a hint of lavender.


Chanel Nail Colour in 561 Suspicious ($27) is a bright fuchsia red


Chanel Nail Colour in 563 Vertigo ($27) black with a shimmery red undertone.

As a ritual, I walk by the Chanel counter whenever I visit Nordstrom or Macy's. A week ago I fell in love with the new Chanel Fall 2013 Nail Colour collection. More specifically I have been obsessing over Chanel Nail Colour in 559 Frenzy. 

After some serious debate (with myself), I have successfully talked myself into believing that I simply cannot live without all three of them! Plus some more (Black Satin and Vendetta). After all, I could totally live in them forever!(or just for this season)

So, I need your help before I go crazy and decide to buy the whole collection(and more). Do you own any of these colors? Which one should be nominated as a MUST-HAVE?

Some more items I am lusting over from Chanel's Fall Collection
 Limited-edition sequin-imprinted Chanel Lumière d’Artifices in Beiges ($75). Light and dark shades of beige work as eye shadows as well as face powder.

Chanel Powder Blush in 72 Rose Initial ($48) is a rosy pink powder blush with super-subtle light-reflecting properties.


Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in 38 Premier Regard ($62) is a classic, beautiful neutral palette with shades of velvety beige, subtly shimmery taupe grey, soft pink and velvety deep black. 

Chanel Soft Touch Eyeshadow in 93 Complice ($34) is one of several singles highlighted in the collection.




Snapshot photos via Fujifilm Finepix F770EXR. Press release visuals ©Chanel 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment