Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Blister Fixer




Ok I suck at taking pictures, but the above are some shoes that I have been trying to wear regularly in the past few month since I purchased them back in November... however what's been keeping me away from them (especially the leopard flats), is the painful blisters I get after just an hour of wearing them!

After much pain, popped blisters, peeled skins, and lots of lost blood (bleh) I suddenly remembered the one trick I use to use back in High School - Deodorant! 

Yes, apply a small layer of deodorant on the spot where you blister, or on the inner of your shoes where blisters form, and woah-lah~ Pain free! Try it and let me know if it works for you :)

Shoes: Cole Hann Leopard Flats get similar ones here
Vince Camuto Wedge get similar ones here





No comments:

Post a Comment