Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Shopping list










 Hi all! I hope everyone is enjoying the past few lovely days we been having. Yesterday I was able to grab a salad and sit on the bench and people watch during my short lunch break - in November! To think we had snow storm here in NYC just last week! 

I have been super duper busy at my new job. The lack of sleep and the excitement of not knowing what each new day brings has been pushing me over the edge, but I do have to say I've never been happier :) 

I been doing a lot of research on trend reports on accessories and jewelries. I was wondering if maybe it's a good idea for me to share these with my readers... I thought it would be fun and this way you guys to see what I do all day! 


So what's the fun in working hard if I can't treat myself once in a while right? Christmas and my birthday is coming up back to back! So while I have a realistic Christmas list / birthday list for myself, I also have an imaginary one. Imaginary shopping lists are almost as cool as imaginary friends. (see above pictures, le sigh)

I hope everyone have a great week :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment