Saturday, February 2, 2013

Nail Perfection




I am a nail polish addict, and I enjoy getting my nails done. But going to the salon once a week can add up my expense.. so when I just need a polish change I try to do it myself... the problem is that I always make a mess when it comes to painting my nails... 

Everyone knows when you dye your hair you put petroleum jelly along your hairline to prevent stains, so why not do the same with your cuticles?? 

By putting petroleum jelly around your cuticles before painting your nails, it makes the stains a lot easier to remove :) No more over use of polish remover = dry nails 

Happy painting!






1 comment:

  1. I never thought of this before!! I'm definitely trying it because whenever i paint my nails at home i ALWAYS get it on teh sides/ top of my fingers! Sure the polish peels off after one shower but better to try this trick and see!!

    ReplyDelete