Thursday, August 16, 2012

Toothpaste = Shoe cleaner (?!?)



Ever since I bought these lovely blue leather *converse* from Cole Haan, I have been living in them. The combination of Cole Haan leather and Nike sole makes this the perfect lazy stylish shoes. 
With me constantly running around, the white tip and edge were covered in mud and dirty, and I was in too much of a hurry to actually purchase a shoe cleaner wax, instead I used my old school trick : toothpaste

Make sure your toothpaste is white! A lot of them come in weird colors now a days, just use the old fashion white toothpaste, or the whitening toothpaste (works even better). Squeeze a pearl size on to a slightly damp wet paper towel or cloth, and run it on the dirty spot, ta-da~ the dirty spot should magically disappear. I don't actually know how damaging the toothpaste is to the shoe.. so only do this when you are desperate, and when you have time go and buy some shoe cleaner, nothing is less attractive than a perfect outfit and a pair of dirty shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment